Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Not the Last Post

Good Morning!

I know this is supposed to be the "final" post, but I have to admit, this won't be the last post from the Lodge.  I love it too much!  I really didn't think I would earlier in the semester, I thought I would just delete it and graduate and all that but...I rather enjoy being able to put my opinions and thoughts down for people to read.  That, and it's about the outdoors, which is awesome anyways!  I AM going to keep the Lodge going, for as long as I can!

This coming Sunday the club is going to try and head out to the spring honey-hole in kzoo, I am going to bring a spare ultra-light down, but if you have your own, that'd be great.  Remember, BUY YOUR FISHING LISCENCE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.  It's like $30 with a trout stamp, which means you can catch any fish swimming in our state's waters.  It may seem expensive, but trust me, it's not.  The state needs the money anyways!   So if your'e sticking around this summer and wanna learn to be a trout bum, get ahold of me! It's an addiction worth having. 

good luck on finals.  We're almost there! Stay positive, and crack those books!

tight lines,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment